Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Saturday, July 10, 2010

Garage Sale PURGE - Purses and Bags (Wk31)

#186 Diaper Bag - We used this for Bean and Monkey, but will need a new one for Pumpkin cuz it's tearing on the inside.
#187 Purses - Now that I actually use a purse on a daily basis for work, these little ones just won't do. I need something that hold more than a wallet, keys, and cell phone.
#188 Cosmetic Case - Never used. I have one I like pretty well, at least for now.
#189 2 Backpacks from Read Across America. We got 2 new 2010 ones this year, so we'll rotate these out.
#190 Shoe bag - Very nice, but I've discovered that I don't have a need for it.
#191 Black Shoulder Bag - We sometimes used this as a back up diaper bag for the car or an overnight bag for Bean, but it's too small for any of our purposes now.
#192 Crown Royal Pouch - An old roommate gave us this and we've had it in the toy room, but the kids never really played with it. People kept asking up why we have that in the toy box. It's just a draw string pouch! Ah well, I'm sure someone else can get more use out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment