Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Friday, July 9, 2010

Garage Sale PURGE - Kitchen Stuff (Wk27)


#161 Football-shaped Candy Jar - Got this as a white elephant gift this Christmas. It was full of stale candy, some of which I ate. The rest I tossed and this has been sitting in our pantry ever since.
#162 - Hot pad - Dunno if these homemade ones actually work. Our neice made this years ago. We have enough to work with already.
#163 Take Out for Two, #164 Sushi Gift Box, #165 2 Bamboo Sushi Mats - We got these as gifts, but usually buy our sushi from restaurants. I just don't trust making our own. Counting down the days until Pumpkin is born so I can eat raw fish again. Kofusion here I come!
#166 Wooden Pie Plate Holder - We broke the pie plate a couple years ago. :(
#167 - Water Pitcher - This is from a Brita set, but I dunno what happened to the rest of the pieces.

There's probably a lot more from the kitchen that we can get rid of, but this is what I found for now. There's still the utensils, the cookbooks, little gadgets. Well, every little bit helps simplify our house, and helps raise money for clean water in Liberia!

No comments:

Post a Comment