Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Garage Sale PURGE - Closet (Wk33)

#200 Box with cat on it - Got this from a very dear aunt when I was like 10. It's served me well but I found new home or PURGEd the other things in it. I don't think my kids will use it.
#201 several envelopes - These are from the office stuff I had left in my closet and said that I'd attack them another time. That time has come ;)
#202 Perfume bottle (it in the case with the envelopes - I can't even remember where this came from but it's nice.
#203 Cell phone charm - same story as #202
#204 U of I lanyard - from college obviously. Haven't used in years. Coulda let the kids play with it, I guess but off it goes.
#205 Peace Shirt - Wore this to my church's murder mystery party last year when Bo and I were John and Yoko.
#206 Chinese-looking Purse - got this from my mom. I think a friend of hers made it. It's cute, but I won't use it.
#207 Japanese-looking bill fold - I remember my dad using this. I never did.
#208 Dia de los Muertos card - Bo's brother got us a bunch of pretty cards. I didn't know who to give this one to.
#209 Day Runner - Electronic works just fine for now, though this helped me get through grad school.
#210 - Little Christmas notepad - Got this from the kids I sat for in college. Very sweet. Way to tiny to actually use.

No comments:

Post a Comment