Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Saturday, July 10, 2010

Garage Sale PURGE - Home Decor (Wk 30)


#180 "Character" Candle - Must've gotten this as an award or something. I don't even remember.
#181 - 3 Votive Holders - I used to have such a collection of these, cuz I made my own candles. I'm glad I've gotten rid of most. Now to get rid of the candle-making supplies....another time for that.
#182 - Candle sniffer - I debated about donating this. In high school it took me forver to find just the right one. CanI do without?
#183 - Chinese rope things - I'm sure I got these from my mom, but dunno where to put them.
#184 - Ridiculous Cross and glass thing. Bo got this as a white elephant gift for Christmas this year. Actually, he let Bean choose during his turn and Bean chose to steal it from someone else. It was very sweet. He was so proud to lay his hands on it. I was too, until I realized it is made of lead. This needs to be out of my house.
#185 2 mini vases - These are super cute and I thought I'd use them cuz I like to arrange flowers (even took a course on it in college). I can just imagine a cute little boquet of flowers in them. The truth is that I really don't have the time.

There's still plenty more stuff like this in the basement. Pray that I have motivation to attack that before the garage sale. I got a head start, but it's a dump/garage sale gold mine down there with much to go through! 2 Weeks to go. Don't delay on your PURGE and help dig a well for clean water in Liberia.

No comments:

Post a Comment