Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Garage Sale PURGE - Play Room (Wk 25)

Got to the playroom this weekend with a mission to PURGE. It seems that there's sooooo much stuff in there, but really we don't buy our kids a lot of toys, so I dunno what that's all about. Anyway, the boys and I packed up the mess in the playroom and there really wasn't that much junk it just needed to be organized. Below is what we did get rid of.

#144 Ping Pong Ball - Dunno where the rest went cuz we had a bunch
#145 Pink Brain-Shaped Stess Ball - free from some information fair
#146 Dinosaur Fossil Putty - Party favor
#147 Jumping Frog - Another Party Favor
#148 Small High Bounce Ball - Got a bigger better one recently as a party favor. I think I'm seeing a trend of where we are getting things.
#149 Cricket Car - from a McDonald's Happy meal, it came from a friend a couple years ago. My kids have never even eaten McDonalds!
#150 Plastic Easter Container (not pictured)
#151 Legos TMNT and some skater dudes - we have enough Legos and these aren't full sets anyway.
#152 Glow Worm - we have 2, and only need 1...I use the "need" loosely here.
#153 Stuffed Animal Ornament
#154 Animal Suction Cups - I've had these since college :( Shut up, they're cool, they've just lost their suck.
#155 a lone glove (not pictured) which was in the dress-up stuff but no one ever played with. This I trashed.

It's not much, but really the kids play with the rest. Can you spare anything from your play room? Even if it's just a couple little things like this? It all adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment