Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Garage Sale PURGE - Basement (Wk32)

#193 Egg-crate bed cushion, #193 3 Small Rugs, #194 Over the door shoe holder, #195 2 chair cushions, - all of these my cousin left here when she moved from U of I. I don't even remember how long ago that was, prolly before I had kids.
#196 Willow Tree Figurine - I got this for serving at church. It's my only one, so it kinda seems outta place.
#197 Jesus plate - got this as a gag gift to our small group from a member when she moved. A relative got it for her cuz she was Christian. LOL! Seriously? I'm a Christian, surely I want a plate with Jesus to eat off of! ;)
#198 Water bottle for large rodent - left over from when I/we had guinea pig(s). Won't be needing that anytime soon, though that's what I said when I PURGEd baby stuff back in January, when little did I know I was pregnant.
#199 Candle/scent thing - I can remember getting this in high school and Ive just let it collect dust. It was so gross, I had to put it in the dishwaher on "pots and pans" to get it clean. Ewww...

No comments:

Post a Comment