Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Garage Sale PURGE - Linens (Wk26)

The guest room is now completely converted into Bean and Monkey's room. Well, we're still going to store some sleeping bags and air mattresses in their closet, but other than that, it's all theirs. So, while cleaning out the closet, I was able to PURGE some linens that we really don't need anymore.
#156 White with Flowers Full Size Duvet Cover and Pillow Case - I've had this since high school, but don't use it anymore.
#157 Full Size Flannel Sheet Set with Teddy Bear Print (Flat and Fitted Sheets, 2 cases) - Got these for college, but don't use them either. We *might* for our baby girl, but is it really worth holding onto for that long? I think not.
#158 Queen Size Light Blue Blanket - We have used this, but have other newer ones we could use.
#159 Queen Size Maroon Flannel Sheet Set (Flat and Fitted Sheets, 2 cases). Now that we have bamboo sheets, Bo will never go back to flannel.
#160 King size fitted sheet in Navy Blue - this was actually in my office closet at work for some reason. I think someone used the flat sheet for something. My boss said I could find a home for it. I was gonna freecycle it, but then the garage sale came up.

So, any old bedsheets or blankets in your closet? I'm sure you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment