Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Friday, December 31, 2010

Week 52: Continued with Freecycle

I wasn't able to get rid of 10 items, but I wanted to again highlight Freecycle of Champaign-Urbana.  You do have to join before you can use it, but that's easy.  Once you're in, you post a message like this:

OFFER in SE Urbana: Pillows, Tree lights, Car Air Filter, etc.

2 Standard pillows made of down
3 strings of tree lights with alternating blue and white lights
Car air filter CA4309
Wok scrubber made of bamboo
All from pet free and smoke free home

It will send an e-mail out to members.  Those interested in your stuff will e-mail you to arrange for pick up.  Usually, I just leave my stuff on the front steps soon before I know someone will arrive.  I posted this yesterday around noon and it was picked up before 4pm.  Piece of cake for #262-265 and closing out a year of PURGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment