Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Week 50: Goodwill

I had a great idea to end PURGE with a bang and try to get rid of 10 items and donate them to some of my favorite organizations around Champaign-Urbana.  Mei Mei kicked it off last week with 10 of her clothes to Empty Tomb.  This week we brought the 10 items to the left to Goodwill. 

Bean snagged #233 surf board from the Clean Water Garage Sale, during the buck-a-bag deal.  #324 The album used to hold pics of my flower arrangements, but I have no sentimental attachment to them. #235 The water bottle is from my college dancing days, but as you know, I have a fear of drinking from plastic now. #236 The incense sticks have been in the basement and I've owned them since junior high. I can't remember when I got #237 the globe candle, probably high school when I was in to black-light responsive stuff.  There's #238 a small pin just below that that says "Diva" from when I bought my DivaCup.  #239 The red shot glass was definitely from college when we got a gift set of Tuaca.  I dunno when/where I got #240 the journal from.  I think #241 the phone was my dad's from when he and my mom separated.  And #242 the blue box was given to my from a garage sale where I bought a bunch of diapers.

I also purged #243 a 5-pack of pink Christmas ball ornaments as well as #244 several santa ones.  I took pics, but then accidentally deleted them off my computer.  Bleh.  That's bonus for thr 10+ PURGE this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment