Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Friday, April 30, 2010

Week 17

Sorry. Still no pics, but at least I'm still PURGing!!

#97 a Collared Shirt, #98 a T-Shirt #99 Pair of Boxers and #100 one of Bo's T-shirs
Another sweep through the closet and pick up a couple more things to PURGE. I need to be honest with myself that I am not going to fit into my summer clothes of years past, especially the fitted ones and after baby #3, I'm sure my summer body next year won't fit into them either. I don't think Bo will miss this T-shirt. Time will tell ;)
Went to: Empty Tomb

#101 2 Patio Chairs
We got these from Jon's parents. The other 2 in the set were ruined in a storm. These have worked well for us for a while, but I'd eventually like a new of our own. We didn't sit on these a lot recently, so when a Freecycler was looking for patio furniture, I told her she could have these.
Went to: an anonymous Freecycler

#102 Ginormous Jar of Marachino Cherries
These have been in our pantry for I don't even know how long. We have no use for them. They're opened, so I don't even know if they are good anymore. When I dumped them in the disposal though, the smelled just like the always do. Scary! Prolly all the sugar.
Went to: Garbage disposal and Recycling

Next week, I'll be hopefully purging more kiddo things cuz All Things Kids takes clothes each month during the first 2 weeks. Before June we might find out if we're having a boy or a girl, which will help give more direction in what we can PURGE and what we should hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment