Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 15 and 16

Man, what a rough week! Being gone last week really set us back, so we tried to do double duty. Pics may be uploaded later. We're still figuring out our new camera. We still need to PURGE our old camera....

# 87 H-lock for Carseat
We had an extra one and I'm sure there's even another one lying around somewhere. So Bo gave it to a friend from work/church who is having twins. Hopefully we find the second before their babies arrive.
Went to: Jon and Erin

#88 Boys Shoes, #89 Boys Sandals and #90 Baby booties
We've decided that the one children's clothing item that we will buy new are shoes. The need to be supportive and such. So we won't be using these for Monkey or Baby 3.0. We just freed up some more closet space in the nursery!
Went to: All Things Kids

#91 2 Boxes of Nursing Pads
I prolly won't use these even when Baby #3 is born cuz I have cloth washable ones that I feel are more environmentally friendly. Dunno what I've been hanging on to these and storing them in the basement...
Went to: All Things Kids

#92 "What to Expect When You're Expecting" Book
Before we were pregnant the first time, I told Jon if he saw this book at a sale to buy it so we'd have it on hand. He did and I was proud. Until I got pregnant and read it. It's the worse pregnancy book ever, but it super popular. Hopefully another mother who won't get freaked out by reading the 101 thing their fetus could be dying from will find this more useful.
Went to: All Things Kids

#93 Sippy Cups
Our boys have stainless steel ones sippy cups. Monkey never even used these hand-me-downs from Bean, so I know we won't use these again.
Went to: All Things Kids

#94 Lotions and #95 Sprays
The Clinique Lotion I just got as a free sample from Macy's, but the other was in my bathroom for years. The sprays were also in my bathroom underneath the sick. It's looking much less cluttered each week!
Went to: A Freecycler

#96 Scrub Shirt
I found one lone scrub shirt and was about to give it to our friend Canaan like we did with the others. This one was stained and have rips in it, though, so I doubted he could use it. I've also tried using these as rags, and they are pitiful. So it went in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment