Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 9 PURGE - Returns

It's amazing how much stuff in our own homes that add to the clutter don't even belong to us. So, this week's PURGE challenge was to return stuff to their rightful home, which isn't ours. No pics this time. I only took some, and since the kids were sick the past couple weeks I'm just trying to catch up at this point.

#53 - Baby Swing
This has been in the basement for way too long and it belongs to church. When I was Children's Ministry Director, it was broken and a friend fixed it, but I never brought it back.
Went to: Children's Ministry


#54 - Pie Plate and #55 Scarf
We've had both of these since our New Year's Party. We knew that the pie plate was Jenina's cuz she made an amazing shiitake omelet for our annual breakfast potluck. When I returned the pie plate plate I asked her about the scarf that was also left at the party and it was hers too! Luckily she didn't even miss it.
Went to: Jenina

#56 - Baby Clothes
These came home with Monkey from his day care. I was the bad mom that didn't keep his cubby stocked with spare clothes in case of accidents. So when he did have an accident, he came home in these. I don't want to be the worse mom that doesn't return day care clothes. So in addition I packed a thank-you note and some cookies :)
Went to: Monkey's day care

#56 DVDs, #57 Bib, and #58 Sippy Cup
We borrow movies from my in-laws almost every weekend, but we are bad about returning them. :/ Last time a sippy cup came home with us too cuz Monkey seemed pretty attached to it. I don't even know about the bib, but I wanted to bring it back so we have a stash over there.
Went to: Bo's parents' house

We have a couple more things to return to friends, but it was hard getting them back. We'll have to tackle that in weeks to come. What are you borrowing that needs to be returned?

Next week, car PURGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment