Stats:

Money PURGE earned for myself: $41.46
Money PURGE Helped Raise for a Well in Liberia: $1501.00







Thursday, June 17, 2010

Garage Sale - Collecting and PURGing

It'll be quiet around here for a while because I'm setting aside PURGE items to be sold at our church's garage sale. Last time our small group organized one, we raised over $1300 to contribute to digging a well in Wazon, Liberia. So we're doing it again and YOU can get involved by PURGing your junk to me. If you haven't come on board with my quest to PURGE, now's your chance! I'm collecting basically any items in good condition that can be sold; so no clothes with stains, or broken electronics, or toys with missing parts. Be in touch about how to get your PURGEd items to me. Help us dig another well to provide clean water to our friends in Liberia!

No comments:

Post a Comment